Your Ad Here

Saturday 5 November 2011

Arvind Kejriwal not letting me meet Anna Hazare, says Rakhi Sawant


We are all aware of the lengths Rakhi Sawant can go to gain publicity. She is now using Anna Hazare's name to publicise her upcoming film Loot, in which she has done an item number.
She was quoted telling a radio channel that she is impressed with Anna Hazare and wants to join his campaign against corruption.

"I want to meet Anna Hazare but Arvind Kejriwal is not allowing the meeting to take place," Rakhi told Mail Today . "I don't know what his problem is but I think he feels threatened that I might influence Anna ji to listen to my plight. Who knows if he simply might get impressed," Rakhi said.

Rakhi claimed her statement is being blown out of proportion. "I have no intention of joining his campaign. Though I am way too impressed with him and his work," Rakhi said with reference to her controversial and raunchy item song Jawani Ki Bank Loot Le..., for which the Censor Board has raised objections and beeped out the word Choos le...

"I think it was really unfair on the part of the Censor Board to object to the lyrics as there are several songs such as DK Bose from Delhi Belly, which have obscene lyrics, but, those are passed uncut or unaltered by the Board," Rakhi said.

"This was the reason why I wanted to approach Anna and voice my anguish. I seriously believe that by beeping the lyrics, the board is depriving the public of a beautiful song. This is a discrimination against me and the song, just because I'm an easy target. But, I don't wish to unnecessarily drag Anna ji into the matter," she added.

Just for the record, the lyrics of the song in question is: "Main russ malaai hoon, jannat se aayee hoon, saamne padosi hoon, aake choos le... hey... saiyaan jawani ki bank loot le."

Not very long ago, she had tried to create waves by stating that she wanted to marry Yoga guru Baba Ramdev. "I find him very hot and would want to get married to him," she had said.

She had also wanted to marry Congress MP Rahul Gandhi. She was quoted saying: "I want to get married to someone like Rahul Gandhi or Anil Ambani or someone of that stature. If Shilpa Shetty can get herself a well settled, hot-shot guy like Raj (Kundra), then I have a bigger chance as I have done more item numbers than her."


2 comments:

Dr. Yunus Shaikh said...

Rakhi, u should not meet Anna. You are not worth of even speaking with him...

VK said...

she is not worth for any thing

Post a Comment